Households by Net Worth
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Affluent Buyers List Segments||Universe|
|Affluent households by net worth||20,293,741|
Real estate, furniture, automobiles, boats, travel, fashion, jewelry, cosmetologist, spas, fitness, golfing, electronics, pools, restaurants, art, banks, investments, formal wear, computer software, limo services, beauty products, and much more.
Tips on Marketing to Affluent Households by Net Worth
Affluent households with discretionary incomes are excellent prospects for many unique products and services that may not be in the selection set of those with lower income. If you can convey an offer as a lavish trend this unique group feels it is something they must have. Establishing a good rapport and listening to their needs will win the trust of a high net worth individual. Make sure to communicate the benefits of the product or service offered, and have superior knowledge. Affluent people have high service expectations that should be filled. Marketing to the wealthy is competitive therefore marketers must radiate confidence and trust to win them over.
- Affluent individuals are constantly looking for ways to increase their net worth and investing in real estate can give them the possibility of huge profits. Real estate investments are on the rise for the simple reason that home values have bottomed out. Many high net worth individuals are seeing this as an opportunity to capitalize on.
- High net worth individuals often rely on professional financial advisors, brokers, and bankers to help manage their portfolios. The affluent are realistic and patient and are not looking for “get rich quick” schemes. The wealthy want to invest so they can keep the lifestyle they are used to and retire comfortably. When selling financial products or services to high net worth individuals, marketers should convey a sense of trust, respect, and a strong sense of personal values.
- Travel is high on the scale for the affluent. Wealthy individuals like to engage in activities that enrich their life. Travel is a way to experience life to the fullest and enjoy their time off. High net worth individuals will spend money to travel. Offers of travel with details taken care will win this group over.
- Entertainment is always on the minds of wealthy people. Sailing, golfing, spas,
- concerts, museums, and fine dining are a few of the ways someone with money
- likes to relax and enjoy life.
- Luxury brand items that exhume a reflection of who the affluent are, and display a certain image is important to a person of wealth. From fashion and jewelry to fine art to antiques, to name a few. Part of the appeal of luxury items is in their exclusivity. A sophisticated product that is exclusive enough to make them feel like they are members of an elite group is powerful.
- The wealthy live in big, expensive homes and want luxurious furnishing to go with it. Individuals with a high net worth want a place to retreat from the stress of the outside world. They will invest in furniture, bedding, art, home electronics and appliances to make their home a sanctuary. An interior decorator can offer services to help design the perfect home.
This is a segment marketers can’t afford to miss out on. The affluent will open their wallets to nurture their lifestyle and grow their money. Reach your target audience today!