All Mailing Lists >>Affluent Households
Affluent Mailing Lists
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Affluent Buyers List Segments||Universe|
|Affluent households by income||25,500,487|
|Affluent households by net worth||20,293,741|
|Affluent households with children||8,941,533|
Real estate, furniture, automobiles, boats, travel, fashion, jewelry, cosmetologist, spas, fitness, golfing, electronics, pools, restaurants, art, banks, investments, formal wear, computer software, limo services, beauty products, and much more.
Affluent Mailing Lists
Appealing to the wealthy
Wealthy people like the finer things in life. They have a strong desire for top quality products and services, and access to the most exclusive brands. Affluent people also like to feel special and being treated so will bring customer loyalty. Time and money is valuable to rich people, therefore convenience is important and will bring success to a business that offers this. In other words, the wealthy want a V.I.P. experience.
- Marketing to the wealthy is unlike marketing to any other group. The rich have been exposed to the finest and best quality of products and service that life has to offer. Marketers must be knowledgeable and proficient when dealing with the affluent. Most wealthy people want to deal with someone who knows their product well and is a savvy business person. Give them facts and be concise.
- Quality and service is of the upmost importance to affluent people. Wealthy people are often busy and service is as important as the product. Products that deliver a symbol of status are more likely to attract a rich person. Appealing to this group with premium service and top quality products is essential and should reflect their lifestyle. For the wealthy basic necessities are covered therefore, they are in pursuit of luxury, image and lifestyle. The emphasis should be on the quality and value, not the cost.
- Make a good first impression. Build a relationship and maintain it and you will buy customer loyalty. Make sure all of their needs are met. This attention will impress a wealthy person and could lead to more sales. Furthermore, the affluent tend to hang around people with their same status and will tell others about your product or service.
- Marketing products and services with affluent mailing lists will be more effective if words that reflect their status are used. For example, the content should include words like exclusive, elegant, luxurious, classy, powerful, etc. This will give a wealthy customer the impression that you truly understand how they live and think.
- Communication skills are very important when dealing with wealthy people. Listening is the key to understanding how an affluent person thinks. Marketers should listen to needs and offer solutions. Make sure your affluent clientele perceive themselves as your one and only concern.
The rewards can be significant to marketers that can attract affluent consumers. This segment of people is rich in opportunities.