All Mailing Lists >>Auto Owners Mailing Lists
Auto Owners Mailing Lists
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Auto List Segments||Universe|
New and used auto dealers, financial services, insurance, automotive aftermarket accessories, extended warranties, auto clubs, automobile magazines, auto parts and services, age, income, homeowner vs renter, and much more
Auto Owners Mailing Lists
- With motorist spending a considerable amount of time in their vehicles, the purchase and upkeep of their auto is important to them. This gives marketers a tremendous opportunity to solicit business to a group that is willing to put forth money for a comfortable, reliable, and safe ride. Start with a highly targeted list of auto owners to drive in sales.
- Automobile dealerships have an incredible advantage to market to auto owners with gas prices falling and the economy on the rebound. Cars and trucks are one of the first items people purchase when extra money is available. Auto purchases are expected to increase to $17 million next year according to CEO Mike Jackson with AutoNations. Competition is fierce as dealership fight to get customers to come in and buy.
- Driving customers into dealerships can be done by identifying specific clients and mailing an offer they can’t refuse. For example, by pulling a list of consumers that have a particular make and year can be enticed by an upgrade or rebate offer on a new vehicle of the same make. According to a study by Nielsen, 34% consumer plan to buy a new car within the next two years. With new models and new technology people will shop around. Getting ahead of competitors so people will remember your dealership and promotions.
- With so many new vehicle buyers doing research and shopping around, having a good website to promote and attract potential buyers is essential. Sending out a postcard with a special promotion and having a link to your website will let consumers get a taste of what is being offered. The effectiveness of the site will determine if they will come into the showroom.
- Finance companies also have the advantage of contacting auto owners to offer loans for a new or used vehicle. According to data from Experian Plc., 85% of new auto purchases and 53.8% of used car purchases were financed. Targeting a list of owners by transaction date to propose a favorable rate and/or a longer term loan will tempt consumers.
- With the growth in car sales comes a demand for aftermarket products and services. This is profit for dealerships and repair shops. Different customers have different service needs and to provide the correct product a list of new or used owners or by make, model and year will help target the right customer to fit their needs.
- Auto repair shops have a lot of competition. With roughly 4,500 companies and close to $215 billion in revenue, those that have a niche market have an edge on their competitors. One way to capture business is to select by VIN number to let owners know they can come to you instead of taking their vehicle back to the dealership for service. Better yet companies that work on specialized vehicles such as electric or hybrid can target by fuel type to help handle repairs and services.
- Insurance companies also can take advantage of obtaining list of automobile owners to gather as much information on potential clients as possible. Many agents are aware of competitors cost on particular makes and models or the year of the car. Having this knowledge can give agents the advantage to make a proposal to win their business.
- Publishers of auto magazine may have a hard time attracting new subscribers. Targeting the right consumer will help eliminate wasteful advertising dollars. For example, if Mustang Magazine specifically reached out to owners of Mustangs with an snazzy image on a postcard they might entice these car lovers to subscribe.