All Mailing Lists >> Boat Owners
Boat Owners Mailing Lists
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Boat Owners Registered||7,546,325|
|Boat Owners self-reported||14,627,472|
Boat accessories, boat maintenance and equipment, boat covers, boat docks, fishing tackle and gear, insurance, trailers, storage, apparel, boat décor, magazine subscriptions, travel, and more.
Boat Owners Mailing Lists
People who own a boat do so to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Being out on the open water is stress free. Many boaters have a great deal of discretionary income and are devoted to spending time on their boats. They have the purchasing power to respond to big offers. This unique market can be prosperous for many businesses.
- Timing is the most important aspect if trying to sell a boat. Boating is a seasonal activity and many boats are purchased two to three months before the boating season begins. There are several ways to pinpoint a potential buyer. Purchasing a boat owners mailing list with type of boat can be a prospect for a new boat. Many boaters will want to upgrade to a newer model. Or for selling new or used boats, a list of consumers interested in boating/sailing with demographics to customize a direct marketing campaign can enhance the feasibility of obtaining a new client.
- With several different types of boats available, one way to capture this audience is through modeling. For example, if trying to sell sail boats a good demographic would be a list of people with a lifestyle interest of sailing, high income, and specific ages. Or to sell bass or Jon boats a list of consumers that have an interest in fishing, specific ages, and income levels can create a profile that will enhance response to offers.
- Once the boat owner hits the water, businesses can start providing their products and services. Now is the time to get a list of specifics so the goods and services offered can be presented to the optimal boater. Getting information on the type of boat can be valuable. Below are some of the types of boats that can be selected.
- Sail Boat Owners
- Pontoon Boat Owners
- Water Ski Boat Owners
- Fishing Boat Owners (Inland & Coastal)
- Bass Fishing Boat Owners
- Yacht Owners
- Canoe/Kayak Owners
- Deck Boat Owners
- Ferry Boat Owners
- House Boat Owners
- Jet Ski Owners
- Jet Boat/Speed/Racing Boat Owners
- Powerboat Owners
- In regards to the two best days in the life of a boat owner, “the day they buy the boat and the day they sell the boat,” businesses can take the opportunity to provide the best service and offer products to the boater during their ownership to help make these days memorable.
These individuals are unique in their love of being out on the water and are always looking for the latest products and services to entertain their passion. Boat owners have the spending power making them dynamic prospects.