All Mailing Lists >>Church Mailing Lists
Church Mailing Lists
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Church List Segments||Universe|
Amusement parks, cleaning services, event planners, website services, printers, caterers, to name a few.
Church of Christ
Latter Day Saints
Group Travel & Tours
Senior Adult Ministry
Small Group Ministry
Vacation Bible School
Church Mailing Lists
- Churches are slowly coming along with changes in advertising their place of worship. Having a website to reach out to potential guest and stay in touch with current members is crucial. Website designers have a opportunity to find a niche in offering their services to churches. Start by getting a mailing list of churches to identity which size or denomination fits your interest or abilities to help increase traffic for religious institutions.
- Printers can offer their services to religious organizations that have numerous printing needs such as brochures, newsletters, bookmarks, banners to name a few. Printing companies can help churches bring in new members by offering a list of new movers to the area and sending a welcome post card. Seek out local churches for their printing needs and gain a customer for a lifetime.
- A place of worship wants a clean place to offer their members and guest. Many churches have a lot of activities at their facility and it takes a professional cleaner to get the job done. Janitorial services can get a list of small or large religious organizations to offer their services and build a trusted relationship.
- In a “House of Worship” flowers are in constant view . Whether a funeral or wedding is being performed or just setting arrangements throughout the sanctuary, flowers are in need. Florists can reach out to churches to provide their services and start building customer loyalty.
- Amusement parks can enhance their image by offering specials to religious groups. Larger churches like to plan activities for families or youth groups to fellowship and have fun together outside of church.
- A church is ran like a business and needs the same products and services as regular businesses do. Marketers should not exclude this group when seeking out new customers.