Middle School Students Mailing List
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Middle School List Segments||Universe|
|Middle School age||11,466,608|
Middle School Students Mailing Lists
Middle school kids go through many changes during these years. They face peer pressure and want to be popular with their friends. Parents feel pressured to “keep up with the Joneses” so their child will fit in. Trends come and go with middle school children. Marketers can take the opportunity to advertise to this group of kids that will not only spend their own money, but their parent’s money too.
- Middle school students are obsessed with their looks. When it comes to their children, there is nothing more important to a parent than making sure their children have everything they need. T-shirts, hoodies, backpacks, shoes, to name a few is a walking ad for a company. These kids will establish brand loyalty early on.
- Beauty Salons can give the style that is in for tweens. Beauty products and accessories to keep teenagers trendy can become best sellers with girls. Young girls will begin experimenting with cosmetics. A free sample allows them to try new products.
- This age group of kids wants to be cool and playing sports is one way to get popular. Sports equipment and gear is needed. Of course photographs to send to family and place on the wall showing off the athlete in the family.
- Middle schoolers like to create their own style. They want to design/decorate their room the way to show their individual expressions.
- Orthodontist & Dermatologist can come in and turn teeth and skin from unattractive to attractive.
- Music is huge with middle school kids. One of the best ways to market to teens is through entertainment. Any accessories for storing, protecting or transporting their music. Any cool looking product will do.
- Middle school kids like to hang out with their friends. Any place to gather such as an amusement park, bowling, restaurant, etc. Any teen friendly environment to hangout will do.
- Teens are comfortable with technology and social networking programs. Instant communication is part of their lifestyle. Video and games are big with middle school kids. Any advertising campaign for teenagers should incorporate these types of media.
Preteens are heavily influenced and big spenders. They have a large potential to become lifelong customers.