Preschoolers Mailing Lists & Leads
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Preschooler List Segments||Universe|
|Preschool children age 2-5||13,800,000|
|2 year olds||2,043,661|
|3 years olds||3,954,900|
|4 years olds||4,178,883|
|5 year olds||2,736,176|
Preschoolers Mailing Lists & Sales Leads
Children grow fast and before parents know their precious little baby is now a preschooler. In the world we live in today, preparing our young child for the world starts during the preschool years. This is a time when academics is stressed and plays a large role in later success. Parents dote on their preschoolers and want the best for them. This is a time when businesses, professionals, and organizations can offer their products and services. Parents of preschoolers are more than willing to spend money to help their child thrive and succeed. The list is endless of products and services that parents will be thinking about for their preschooler. Marketers have the opportunity to introduce their products and services to help these parents plan.
- Most educators define preschoolers between ages 2 to 5 or before they start kindergarten. Selecting the best preschool to fit their child’s needs can be daunting. Parents will research many options to ease their anxiety will they are away from their child. This is a moment when educational organizations can present information to parents on their program.
- Preschoolers become more independent and like to do things for themselves. However, parents may struggle on how to deal with their child. Books and videos on child development sell well. Potty training and getting preschoolers to eat well can be one of the most difficult times for parents. Magazine subscriptions with parenting advice can help with these issues. Preschoolers start to show more interest in toys, games, puzzles, music, crafts and parents will buy products to keep their child happy.
- As preschoolers start to grow and change, parents like to make these milestones special. Birthday parties are getting more elaborate every year. Some parents want their child to have a birthday that they will remember forever. Party supplies, costumes, moonwalks, and museums to name a few. Photographers and scrapbooking to help capture these special moments is an easy sell.
- Parents concern for their child’s safety is of major importance. Many parents will go to great lengths for the safety and health of their child. Preschoolers have a way of getting in harm’s way even if they do not mean to. Any offers that help protect children such as safety courses, socket covers, fences for back yards, are a likely profit for businesses.
- Travel with preschoolers can be fun and educational. For long trips a new vehicle with a DVD player comes in handy. Of course, videos for the DVD player are needed.
- Preschoolers no longer need a crib. New bedding/furniture and accessories for a new room is essential.
- Technology has now become a big hit with children as young as 2. Most parents see this as an educational tool that is better than watching TV. A child’s interaction with computers will only continue to grow.