All Mailing Lists>> Senior Citizens
Senior Citizens Mailing Lists & Leads
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Senior Citizens List Segments||Universe|
|Senior Citizens (age 65+)||27,150,319|
|Seniors (64 turning 65)||14,844,002|
|Seniors living with adult children||31,359,103|
|Seniors that travel||12,153,716|
|Seniors that play golf||11,817,905|
Insurance, financial services, health care needs, retirement communities, nursing homes, home improvement, travel, security systems, estate planning, lawn service, and many more.
Senior Citizens Mailing Lists
This aging population is a segment that marketers do not want to miss out on. Of course their needs may be different from other generations, but with more time on their hands and money in their pockets make this group a lucrative opportunity for many businesses. Marketers must stay on their toes when marketing to this “older and wiser” segment. This mature market has seen the days of quality and service, so businesses must offer the best. Furthermore, be informative and trustworthy when selling products and services to seniors.
- What is the best way to reach seniors? Even though some seniors are active on the internet, they tend to be more apprehensive when purchasing products online. According to study by the Newspaper Association of America, only 27% of seniors used the internet to make a purchase. The percentage with smart phones is only 13% based on reports from Pew Research Center. This means traditional media (print) will serve better when advertising to older consumers.Using a senior citizens mailing list to target this audience will get offers into the right hands.
- Make a good first impression. Be creative with any images by showing maturity,but also an active lifestyle. This group may be aging, but they do not want to be reminded that they are getting older! Build a relationship and maintain it and you will buy customer loyalty. Seniors are more careful about who they do business with so make sure all of their needs are met. Extra attention will impress them and could lead to more sales. Furthermore, the elderly tend to hang around their friends a lot and will tell others about your product or service.
- Marketing products and services to the aging population should demonstrate simplicity and guarantees. Older consumers also value safety, dependability and convenience. Seniors are not into fashions or trends. Personalization is particularly important for seniors as they value emotional connections, and tend to be more sentimental than younger generations.
- The needs and wants of seniors are similar to any other age group, they just have different priorities.The most important difference is the message.When presenting information to seniors, steer clear of referring to them as “old,” “elderly,” or “aging.” A better reference would be “mature,” “young at heart,” or “wise.”
- Seniors are often preyed upon but they are not senile as many may think. In fact, they read more than younger generations and are very much aware of scams. Treat the elderly with respect,factual information,and good customer service to get in on a potentially highly profitable market.
If targeted in the right way, seniors can become very loyal and generous customers.Start tapping into this booming market by leaving a lasting impression on the fastest growing population today!