Seniors 64 turning 65 Mailing Lists
|Channels||Mailing list, Phone, Email|
|Seniors 64 turning 65||14,844,002|
Insurance, financial services, health care needs, retirement communities, home improvement, travel, security systems, estate planning, lawn service, volunteering, and much more.
Seniors 64 turning 65 Mailing Lists
As people hit retirement age many changes will take place. First is the eligibility for Medicare. Next for many is celebrating the beginning of retirement. Many consumers turning 65 did not prepare adequately to support a stress free life after retirement.Decisions on downsizing to a smaller home or moving to retirement community are on their mind. Whether to continue to work or go ahead and draw social security. Preparing for the dream life of retirement can be overwhelming.
- Getting on Medicare is a big relief for people turning 65.However, many individuals are not aware of the time in which they have to enroll in Medicare. This gives insurance agents an opportunity to inform this group of their eligibility and help them navigate the different policies available. By purchasing a list by birth month and year, agents can get a head start to let these consumers know in advance and help them choose the best plan.
- With people living longer and the rising cost of healthcare, another great opportunity for insurance agents is to sell supplemental plans. The process of understanding the ends and outs of these plans can be daunting to seniors and therefore agents can benefit in servicing this audience.Insurance agents can also present long-term plans to help cover expenses. This group is concerned with burning through their life savings due to an illness and being a burden to their family.
- Financial planners also have a tremendous opportunity to consult consumers that are getting ready to retire. Boomers have seen the value of their investments decline during the recession. Plenty have already used up their retirement savings, never had any to begin with, or have seen their 401k’s drop. Financial planners can step in help meet their financial needs in retirement. For many trying to figure out how to manage their finances so they can live comfortably is overwhelming. A way to get this group in the door is send a postcard offering a free lunch or dinner and pitch them on your services. This method has worked well with many advisors.
- This age group may be close to retirement but that doesn’t mean they want to sit around all day. They are well aware of the benefits of staying active. Whether its yoga, swimming, aerobics, or weight training, a fitness club can motivate this audience to join their gym. Show them the advantages of staying young physically and mentally to get this group up and running.
- With additional time on the hands of many getting ready to retire, traveling is on the bucket list of things to do. By this age many seniors have paid off their mortgage and they have no dependents, therefore they have more disposable income to play with. Travel is certainly a choice many seniors will be making. This is a great opportunity for travel agents or hospitality industries to promote their services.
- Many baby boomers want to stay productive when they retire. One way to do this is volunteer. Getting involved in their community not only helps others but can enrich their lives. According to the Corporation for National and Community Service, one in three volunteers is a senior over the age of 55. This mature audience is healthier and more educated than previous generations and can make an impact in their communities. Organizations looking for volunteers to connect to others can capitalize on this segment.
- Since many 65 year old people have plenty of years to live, a sudden accident or medical issue could effect decision making. Attorneys can offer their services for end of life care, wills, estate planning, or any other needs that someone may wish to carry out.
Life doesn’t stop when a person retirees. Marketers have a great opportunity to get their name out in front of this fast growing audience.