AccurateLeads is one of the leading information brokers in the country. Our team has been providing quality direct marketing business solutions and products for over 35 years. Thousands of businesses use our products and services for lead generation, direct mail, telemarketing, email marketing and many other business-to-business marketing applications.
Are you looking for a Career?
We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals with a passion for their work and a penchant for excellence. We offer a fast-paced, fun, challenging environment that encourages individual and team development and reward results. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and a chance to be part of one of the most innovative information marketing companies in the industry.
SALES SUPPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE: great entry level position which will offer training in customer relations, data processing and sales service.
Successful candidates will demonstrate good phone skills; a caring and proactive approach to interpersonal relationships with clients, vendors and work associates; good organizational skills and an appreciation for detail. Applicant needs to be proficient in MS Office and be comfortable in a computer environment.
Required: Must be proficient utilizing Microsoft Excel to be trained on our proprietary database manipulation program.
Helpful but not required: database manipulations experience like Microsoft Access, dbase, ASCII, ACCESS, etc.
Pay: starting pay at $12hr., performance review after 90 days, after being fully trained additional earning via commission for new customer acquisitions. NOTE:
Benefits and Work Environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacations and selected holidays with tenure
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Casual Business dress and relaxed management culture
- Flex hours available with notification and managerial approval
- Growth – the company is in growth mode and plans to double in size over the next 24 months. This will create numerous opportunities to move up in the company quickly.
- NOTE: we encourage advancement from within.
- Strong phone skills
- Must be able to articulate in a professional business manner
- Good work ethic
- Relaxed work environment
- Casual dress code
FREE LANCE CONTENT WRITERS: Be your own boss, work from the comfort of your home, make your own hours, full time or part time. This is a great job for college students who want to get some REAL entry level Digital Marketing experience or stay at home moms
Pay: pay per project
Content writers create engaging content for online activities. These individuals are comfortable utilizing the internet to research information, create unique articles and blog relating to a provided topic.
Typical skills include:
- Competent researching a specific topic per project via the internet
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the target audience
- Know how to create a story line bringing the topic and audience together
- Tactfully incorporating keywords into copy
- Compose and communicate copy into a professional business format
- Create UNIQUE articles or blogs while staying focused on item 1 thru 5 above
- Have good proof reading skills
- Ability to create a rough draft and redraft multiple times until copy is approved.